CTT Portugal Post launched a robust, simple to use solution that allows all companies to start selling their products online. They can create an online store, without needing any programming capacity, that is integrated with many e-commerce critical topics, like payments, billing, digital marketing, CRM, and shipping. The solution was launched just before the Covid lockdown, so it accelerated the digitalization of SMEs and their ability to have alternative sales channels in a time of extreme need.
The solution “Criar Lojas Online” (Online Store Builder in SaaS model) allows SMEs engaged in retail or sale of physical goods, to create easily online stores for selling their products. This service is subscribed at https://www.ctt.pt/empresas/solucoes-setoriais/lojas-online-ctt/ and through an interactive and self-explanatory interface enables the setting up of an online store easily and intuitively and that is pre-integrated with CTT’s e-commerce delivery solutions in a six step process (Product creation; Template selection, Payment methods setup, shipping options creation and plan payment & publication of the store).
CTT as a trusted partner helps SMEs to create and grow their online business, using a unique platform to control the entire process, from the online sales to the delivery of products:
- Create a quickly and simply without the need for technical website knowledge.
- Enjoy a set of essential features for all the different phases of business.
- Benefit from a single partner from the creation of the store to delivery to your customer.
- Receive support in creating and managing the store through by a team of experts on the platform.
- Personalize webshop with the templates that best suit their business.
- Automatically integrate shipments of the orders with CTT’s e-commerce delivery solutions.
- Use a friendly and intuitive backoffice to create and manage the stores.
- Offer to their ebuyers an experience on any type of screen and devices: tablet, smartphone, and desktop.
SMEs have 3 different plans available at very competitive prices (the lowest prices among Portuguese Online Store Builders) subscribed monthly. Each plan varies according to the number of products, technical support priority level and storage capacity and present its own set of specific features and pre-defined integrations