The National Postal Electronic System is a secure automated information system of Belpochta, the National Postal Operator of the Republic of Belarus that provides receipt, processing, storage and delivery (handing over) of postal items in electronic form (ordinary or registered), advice of postal items, advice of postal item receipt, messaging concerning the receipt, processing, storage and delivery (handing over) of postal items, and it also provides confirmations of their receipt and delivery (handing over). It conforms with postal regulations.
Key advantages include:
- Contactless sending and receiving of letters 24/7
- Legal validation of the fact of item delivery
- Instant delivery
- Secure and confidential correspondence
- Time saving (no need to come to the post offices
- Cost savings (no need for paper envelopes, stamps, paper)
- Advice of letter receipt by an addressee.
As a result of the National Postal Electronic System implementation there is a gradual transition from ordinary and registered letter post to electronic/hybrid mail, the mail forwarding time is reduced, the “digital literacy” rate of the population is increasing and the involvement of population in economy digitalization is ensured.
The service is provided in online mode regardless of the user’s geographic location; postal items are received in fast and convenient manner; the mail sending service is available 24/7.